Thursday, January 5, 2012

Best of 2011!!


Sorry I'm a week late, but I had to re-cap the year.  When I starting looking back at my calender to find some great events, I really didn't think I would find too many, due to the deployment.  But I actually found MORE great and wonderful things than I did in 2010!!

1) Hawaii Vacation! I got to start the year off right on the beaches of Maui!


2) My very first Oklahoma City Thunder Game!













3) Oklahoma Snow Storm

4) Baby Presley came into the world :)

















5) Ricky left on February 27th for Training















6) Ricky came home for a few days and asked me to marry him!!!!!! March 25th ;)
7) In June I got to go to Mississippi to spend 4 days with Ricky before he left for Afghanistan.


8) Great summer activities! Drillers game, 4th of July, Redneck Run, and Harry Potter finale

9) Ricky and I's first skype date!

10) Ellie Kate sang her bubbie Happy Birthday :)



11) I ran in the Warrior Dash!! It was brutal!!

12) Oklahoma State's Best Ever Football Season!!!

14) Ricky's R&R!!! We did so many things.  Check out Part 1 & Part 2

15) Bedlam!!! OSU beat OU (I know it doesn't happen often) But it was such an amazing game!

When I look back, 2011 was a fabulous year, even though I had to spend most of it apart from the person I love the most.  I am thankful for my amazing friends and family that I have to do all these really fun things with.

No comments:

Post a Comment