Monday, May 14, 2012

7 Day Diet

Well I have done it, I have waited until the last minute to get these last few pounds off before the wedding so my dress will fit better.  3 weeks ago when I picked up my dress it was pretty tight and I didn't really like the way it looked on me, so I was going to lose 5-10 pounds so I looked better.  Well then my sister's passing happened, and wedding showers and Bachelorette parties.  So I've been going in the opposite direction.  I'm really mad at myself for doing this.  I'm not a huge fan of quick fixes, only because I can't maintain that weight.  But I have no options left.  So I found this "cleanse" on Pinterest.  I thought it sounded like the healthiest cleanse/quick fix diet I could find, so I'm trying it.  Here is the image I found:
The image on Pinterest took me to THIS LINK where I found out more information about it.  So I'm giving it a go.  Some of the things sound really strange, I realize.  Like a day of just bananas and milk??? But if it will truly help me lose some of these pounds so I feel beautiful on my wedding day, I'll do it.  

No worries, once the wedding is over I am going straight back to my calorie counting of healthy, clean foods with a mix of fruits, veggies, protein, and dairy each day.  

So here we go: 
Starting weight on Monday may 14th:
178.6

2 comments:

  1. This is a really interesting cleanse/diet! The "Miracle soup" looks really good anyway. You'll have to let me know how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks VERY interested. Read some on the links you posted. I will be following your results! :) And might just have to try it soon! Good luck girl. And even if you didn't lose another pound you are going to look BEAUTIFUL at your wedding. But I understand wanting to be comfortable - enough to breathe and sit down. :)

    ReplyDelete