Wednesday, May 16, 2012

7 Day Diet: Day 2

Day 2 was MUCH harder that I thought it was going to be.  You are to eat ALL veggies and get a baked potato at dinner.  I like vegetables, I really do.  But yesterday they just weren't doing it for me.

Breakfast: cucumber slices (these didn't taste good at all, and especially for breakfast)
Snack: baby carrots (I was starving by this point so I ate almost a whole bag)
Lunch: I had made a huge salad with cucumber, broccoli, and carrots in it and brought Lite Balsamic to put on it but it didn't sound good, so I ended up going to Panera and getting a bowl of Tomato soup.  Probably not the best thing, with the sodium, but it was delicious and filled me up.  While I was in there though I really wanted a giant grilled chicken salad or one of those amazing sandwiches and don't get me started on the cookies.
Snack: By about 2:30 I was hungry (and a little cranky) again so I finished off the bag of carrots but that wasn't cutting it, so I looked in our fridge at work and realized I had some cheese slices in there.  So I cheated and ate three slices.  This helped my hunger and moody-ness.
Dinner: By the time I got home from bootcamp I was starving again, so I fixed the huge baked potato and put a little butter and sour cream on it.  And sauteed some zucchini and baked some green beans.  I actually couldn't even finish my whole plate.  I guess my stomach has shrunk a little bit.

Water: I ordered this amazing new water bottle off Amazon.  And filled it up 5 times yesterday! So I drank about 100 oz. of water!!! I have been mixing Crystal Light packets with it to give it a little flavor.  Plus all the water yesterday was helping with the hunger.


Lost another .8
Weight on Wednesday May 16th:
173.8

Today is fruits and veggies, so I think it will go much better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment