Thursday, May 17, 2012

7 Day Diet: Day 3

Day three was a little better than day 2, only because I was allowed fruit.  I could seriously not do a lifestyle without fruit! So I was to only eat fruits and veggies.....well I strayed off that just a little but, but mostly still healthy things.

Breakfast: About 3 cups of cantelope
Snack: Apple
Lunch: 1/2 can of Soup in a Cup Vegetable Beef, leftover green beans, and 2 cups watermelon
Snack: Strawberries, Diet Coke (by this point I was so cranky I had to do something)
Dinner: So by dinner I was still super cranky and decided I needed some protein in my life.  So my amazing Fiance took me out to dinner.  I picked Cheddars because I was really craving their tilapia.  So I had a house salad (consisting of just lettuce and carrots, both on the day diet) with just a little Ranch dressing (not even 1/2 tablespoon).  And I gave my honey buttered roll to Ricky (Yay go me!! Those are super hard to resist).  I ordered the Mango Tilapia (which I scarfed down in about 2 minutes) and had steamed broccoli (no oil or butter).  I did however eat the rice that came with the tilapia, I was just so hungry.

So all in all I had a diet coke, tilapia, a little ranch dressing and rice that I wasn't supposed to have today.


Lost another .8
Weight on Thursday May 17th:
173.0

Total Weight Loss: 5.6 pounds 

Today is banana's and skim milk, which I'm excited about for maybe only a meal or two.  Not sure if I'll make it all day on just that.  Check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment