Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1st Overseas Care package

No, Ricky isn't over seas yet.  But he will be in about two weeks and that's about how long it will take a package to get to him.  So I made his first care package (for overseas, 2nd overall) and wanted to show you all what I created tonight.  :) Since there isn't really a holiday for when he'll get the package (except for Father's Day, which he is NOT a father ha) I decided to just go with a cute army theme.  Like a girly army welcome package haha.

So after work today I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some supplied.  Man I really love that store.  It's so hard for me to just buy a few things.  Maybe we should register there haha.
All the supplies I needed

Before
So after doing some decorating, and me being all crafty, I filled up my box with all kinds of yummy food.  Most of this food is the second half of food I bought from the last care package that wouldn't fit.  So I'm really hoping he will have a microwave to cook his ramen or mac n' cheese in.
My little decorations
Decorated!
The things I included are:

  • Pringles
  • Noodles in a cup
  • Easy Mac
  • Peanut Butter Crackers
  • Bumblebee Tuna
  • Ritz Crackers
  • Fiber One Bars
  • Kool-Aid Singles
  • Cheeze-Its
Packed and ready to go!
I think that ought to tie him over for a little while :) Hopefully he'll feel a little more at ease once he gets this package.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like he should be set for a bit :) cute scrapbooking things! Love the way you decorated the inside of the package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy buckets! What an amazing box! I love the way you decorated it!

    ReplyDelete