Friday, June 10, 2011

The Time has finally arrived!

First of all, I'm throwing a mini-blog party for having 50 posts!  It was really the last post, but I missed it so I thought I would celebrate in this one.  When I started this blog, it was originally to put my weight loss journey in writing with the intentions that no one would read it.  But then I was like, "What's the fun in having a blog and having no one read it".  So I changed it up a bit.  Just decided to share things going on in my life.  That was 50 posts ago and I believe about 10 months ago.

Anyways, on to what this post is about........I am about headed out to see Ricky today!!!  My flight is this afternoon and I'll get into Jackson, Mississippi about 7:00 (prayers all flights are on time).  From there I am renting a car and driving two hours to his military base to pick him up.  Then we are headed down to Biloxi/Ocean Spring for the next 4 days!  We don't have many concrete plans during our stay there.  The two things on the agenda are to register for the wedding and to get massages (per Ricky's request).  After his three weeks of sleeping on a cot he said we were for sure getting massages on his pass.

Almost packed!
So please pray for a safe and timely flight.  (I really might have a breakdown in the airport if my flight is delayed or cancelled for any reason).  Also pray that our time moves s-l-o-w-l-y......

No comments:

Post a Comment