Monday, June 6, 2011

Now it feels like summer

I can officially say it now feels like summer after the awesome weekend I had.  I did all kinds of summer-y things!  Friday night a group of us went out to the Drillers game.  I hadn't been to one yet this season.  Now, I'm not a HUGE baseball fan.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy it, but I don't know if it's so much for the actual game or the environment.  I LOVE the baseball environment ha.
"You can't go to a game and not get a hot dog and Cracker Jacks" -  Megan Stewart

Dippin Dots!!!! So good!
Saturday we spent the afternoon laying out by the pool, which is always glorious.  Except we felt bad because  these church youth kids were doing some yard work at the pool we were at and it was really hot outside and I'm sure all they really wanted to do was jump into the pool.  And there we were just lounging around.  We rounded out the night with dinner at Cheddars (always good), a humorous movie, and a snowcone of course!
 

Sunday I spend the afternoon going over some wedding items with my future mother-in-law.  Ellie Kate kept us company while enjoying some cheetos :) And sporting her red, white, and blue.  

4 more days till I leave to go see Ricky!  I'll have a huge post about it after and all the new and exciting things coming up in my life :)

1 comment:

  1. i love the baseball environment too. does anyone really care about the actual game?! :)

    ReplyDelete