Tuesday, May 15, 2012

7 Day Diet: Day 1

Well I successfully made it through day one.  I could only eat fruit all day long.  Which was really great to me because I LOVE fruit.  During the day I got about 64 oz of water in (I wanted more but it's hard for me to drink water sometimes).  For breakfast I had a grapefruit, then about 9:30 I got hungry again so I had a bowl of cantelope.  For lunch I ate a HUGE bowl of watermelon, I bet there was about 3-4 cups of it cubed in that bowl.  Then about 3:00 I had 1/2 carton of strawberries and a apple about 4:00.  After work I went to bootcamp and still had lots of energy.  For dinner I made myself a smoothie.  I had a bag of frozen strawberries and mixed about half of that with about a cup of watermelon.  Just added a little water and ice and blended.  I thought it was totally delicious! (Ricky thought it was disgusting) I only got hungry a couple times during the day, and when I did I just ate some fruit.

So how did the scale look this morning? Lost 4 pounds! Now don't freak out, I know at least 2 of those pounds had to be water retention from my horrible eating weekend.


Weight on Tuesday May 15th:
174.6


Today is all veggies, which will be pretty tough for me.  I do like veggies, but it's a come and go thing.  Hopefully today is a good day.  Come back tomorrow to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment