Friday, May 18, 2012

7 Day Diet: Day 4

All I was supposed to have was bananas and skim milk.  Yep that's it.  Not the easiest day.

Breakfast: 2 bananas, 1 glass skim milk
Snack: 1 banana, 1 glass milk
Lunch: 1 glass milk
Snack: Cheetos, yep had some cheetos.....
Dinner: 1/2 grilled chicken salad and 1/2 chicken tortilla soup from McCalisters

So I didn't stick with the just bananas and milk, but I made healthy choices besides the cheetos.  

Gained .6
Weight on Friday May 17th:
173.6

I'm thinking the gain was from the sodium from the soup.  The next three days is supposed to be chicken, turkey and veggies.  So I'm going to do my best to stick with that.  I am in a wedding this weekend though, so I'm not sure how well I'll stick to it, but I'll try my hardest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment