Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter: The End is Near

 I suppose the end isn't near, but then end of Harry Potter has come.  I didn't get into to Harry Potter until about 4 years ago.  I watched a couple of the movies and they weren't so bad, so I decided I wanted to read the books.  So that's what I did, and I was hooked.  So since the final movie came out at midnight last night, I figured I might as well go out with a bang.  I have never gone to a midnight showing before, so this was all new to me, but it was a lot of fun.
Started the evening off with a game of spades!

Our awesome Harry Potter 3D glasses
Kara looks like one of the blind mice hahahaha
Megan and her awesome homemade shirt
Almost time for the movie!


The movie was really good :) Good for the end of the movies, of course it still doesn't do the books justice.  But what movie does.  Until the next adventure....!

2 comments:

  1. i love the pics! we like to take cards when we wait for the harry potter premieres too (over the years). it makes it so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to read Harry Potter but just couldn't get into it! I haven't seen the movies either! I think I'm the only person left in the world! My sister went at midnight though, and she said it was fantastic too! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete