Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July

Sorry this post is a little delayed, it's been a crazy week!  I love this holiday, it's so festive and fun! I went over to my future in-laws house where Cindi (my future mother-in-law) loves to throw these wonderful celebrations about anything.
Cute dinner tables
Friends :)
Cindi is such an amazing cook!  We had some amazing brisket, chicken, and bbq beef.  Along with lots of sides and LOTS of desserts ha.  
My future sister-in-law getting festive :)
My nephew as Uncle Sam :)
My sister was put to work :)

Pretty rainbow fruit skewers I made!  Yay for healthy snacks!
So as you can tell it was an amazing holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Jess you look great!!! and so do those fruit skewers! YUMMY!!! i want one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The fruit skewers were super easy to make and a fun way to eat healthy!

    ReplyDelete