Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

I know I'm a little behind, but since I had today off work, I thought I would finally catch up on my blogging.

Christmas this year was....a little different.  I LOVE Christmas, and everything about it, the lights, the trees, the music, the chilly air, the family, the love.  However, this year I just wasn't feeling any of it.  I didn't even have the desire to put my little tree up in my apartment.  Not that I wasn't thankful for everything I did have at Christmas, it just isn't the same when the one person you want to spend it with, you can't.  But enough whining about it, I got to spend 3 days with my amazing parents and sister and her family.

I headed down to Hobart on Friday morning and spend the day with my mom doing wedding stuff (top secret stuff you know, ha).  My sister and her husband and 9 year old (can't believe Jake is 9!) got into town about noon and really I'm not sure what we did for the next 2 days.  It was a nice and relaxing Christmas (compared to last years for sure) and was really just what I needed this year.
Jake's giant chocolate kiss
Wedding project
Christmas tree 
My crazy parents.  Dad got two OSU hats and who knows what my mom is doing in the background
My sister and I showing off our aprons
My new kindle!!!
I'm not really sad the holidays are over for this year.  But now just looking toward the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment