Monday, January 2, 2012

Ellie Kate's 4th Birthday!

Ellie Kate's Birthday is the day after Christmas so I headed back to Tulsa so I could celebrate with her (and do a semi-late Christmas with Ricky's parents).  She LOVES princesses so of course her small party we had at the house was decked out in Princesses.

I got her a princess tent/castle for Christmas and then a princess sleeping bag for her birthday (which she immediately put into the tent).  And my mom got her a small fleece Princess blanket (which also went into the tent).  So she was set on princess gifts haha.

Her parents got her a Princess Jeep! Which she loved and we took it outside to test drive immediately.

The princess tent
Ellie in her Birthday outfit in front of the Christmas Tree
Sitting in her Princess Jeep already talking on the phone haha
The birthday girl and I. She was really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment