Monday, October 3, 2011

I am a Warrior!

So sorry my dear blog readers.  Life has just been pretty crazy lately and I haven't had much free time to update everyone on my life.

Before the race
Whole Group
 Two weekends ago I participated in the Warrior Dash.  For those that don't know what it is....check out this website.  Warrior Dash  It's really hard core.  It was a 3 mile race through Turkey Mountain which is a lot of trail running, mixed in with a bunch of obstacles.  It was definitely grueling and I really had to push myself to finish, but I did it!  And yes we did all get those Viking Hats just for participating as well as a sweet medal.  Who doesn't like to finish something and get a medal haha.  Oh and yes Meredith and I made our own t-shirts that said "Shut up and Dash".
Right after I finished (the others were faster than me ha)
True Warriors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment