Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Finally an update!

I know I know! I have been WAY behind on blogging! But I finally had a "free" evening so I'm doing lots of updates...go get ready!

I you didn't already realize by reading THIS POST, I love fall :)  What comes with fall is more football and the Tulsa State Fair!!! I love the fair for people watching, the food, and walking through all the vendor buildings.

Wine-a-rita!!!!! Best invention!
Quick, staring contest, you and me....GO!
Krispy Kreme burger?? 
yep we totally tried it...and the deep fried kool-aid
Following another great time at the Tulsa State Fair, was another great Cowboy game day!!!
The Walk
Matching sunglasses...awesome!!!
Here comes the storm!!!
Another great weekend and at the time there was only 3 more days until Ricky was home! (Of course he's home now, but more on that later)

No comments:

Post a Comment