Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello October!!!

I am beyond excited about October finally being here for two reasons:
1) It's my favorite month of the whole year with football, crisp weather, pumpkins, leaves changing, etc
2) Ricky comes home this month for R&R!!!

I know I know, I talk about it non-stop but hey, if the person you loved most in the world had been on the other side of the Earth for 4 months in the middle of a war zone, you would want to shout out on the top of mountain that they are coming home too.

So yes, Ricky will be home sometime next week actually :) We will have 15 wonderful days together before he has to go back for the rest of the deployment.  Here is what we have planned:

1.  Time with family
2.  OKC for the Taylor Swift/Needtobreathe concert
3.  Cake Tastings
4.  Book the Honeymoon
5.  Engagement Pics
6.  Oktoberfest
7.  OU football game (his request of course)
8.  Dallas Cowboy Game
9.  Do some actual rest and relaxation!

I'm so excited for the next couple of weeks! I'm beginning to get antsy and nervous like it's our first date all over again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy and excited for you both and hope you enjoy every minute of R&R!

    ReplyDelete