Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday - FALL!!!

Today marks the beginning of my favorite all time season, FALL!!! I am so thankful every year when the weather starts to get cooler and the leaves start to change color.  It's just so beautiful and I seriously get giddy.  Like a child opening presents on Christmas morning giddy.

Reasons I love fall:



  • The temperatures (especially after this brutal summer)
  • The leaves turn red, yellow, and orange
  • Pumpkins! The actual pumpkin as well as the smells of spices and fall
  • It means Christmas is right around the corner
  • Football season!
  • Getting to wear sweaters and jackets
  • Drinking a cup of hot coffee on a cold morning
  • Carving pumpkins
  • OSU Homecoming :) 
  • Thanksgiving


Lord, thank you for fall.  I believe we have to endure the hot summer to truly love and enjoy the fall.  And I am thankful for it every year it comes around :) 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. Fall is fantastic! I'm so excited for coats, sweaters, and apple cider.

    ReplyDelete