Friday, September 2, 2011

First Down and Ten!



Haha like my football reference? No, this post isn't really about football (even thought the first game of the season is tomorrow!) This post is to honor the fact that I have lost my first 10 pounds! It was quite a struggle getting started and I was getting very frustrated, but I stuck with it and kept going, reminding myself that I was making my body healthier even though the scale wasn't showing it.
I'm sticking with Weight Watchers, because that really works for me.  A couple days a week I also input my food to see how many calories I am consuming to compare them.  Eating out is still a struggle for me, but I'm working on it.  I've also been doing a wide range of workouts.  In the past couple months I've gone from DVD's at home, to kickboxing, to strength training with a group at a gym, to now bootcamp.  I think I have benefited from them all but I've seen the most results on the scale in the strength training group and bootcamp.

So here's to those 10 lbs, may I never see you again! And here's to the next 10!

1 comment: