Sunday, September 18, 2011

Quality time with Ellie Kate

Since Ricky has been gone, I have been spending a lot of time with his family and his little sister.  Last weekend Cindi and Ricky both had to work so she asked me if i wanted to sleep over and watch Ellie Saturday.  Of course I said yes, who doesn't like slumber parties haha. So I went over Friday night and Cindi made some delicious food (of course) and we spent some time in the pool.

Some of the delicious food
Burgers and tilapia and grilled veggies!
 Saturday morning I got up and the entire day we played all kinds of things.  I have never watched so many cartoons in my life haha.  But it was a  lot of fun.
Good morning! Having some toast and chocolate milk for breakfast
I asked for some food and this is what I got.  This is too much for my wedding diet haha
Then I had a spot of tea
Last night we were able to have fun again.  My parents came to town this weekend (so me and my mom could go dress shopping, but more on that in the next post) But Ricky's dad had an extra ticket to the TU/OSU football game here in Tulsa so he and my dad were going to the game.  Before the game we met up with them for dinner and then a girls party in my parent's hotel room.  The football game didn't start till 9:00 so we had some time to kill and were trying to entertain a 3 year old.  So we had dance parties, had a nail salon (Nails by Judy), and ate way too many Oreos haha.  We also braved out the thunderstorm that delayed the football game 3 hours.
All of our nails that were done by "Judy". The nail polish was Hannah Montana of course.
Judy doing her magic on Megan's nails.

Judy's wonderful manicure :) 
It was a really fun night, it's always fun to spend time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment