Tuesday, August 2, 2011

10 months

I simply can't believe in 10 short months I will be getting married!  (Well lets hope they are short for deployment sake).  I feel like I have so much to do! Even though I KNOW I have lots of time.  It's the organizer and pre-planner in me.  I have so many ideas, it's about time for me to start narrowing things down so I can find more stuff on clearance throughout the next 10 months.
But I found out today that I'm going to try on dresses Saturday! I came up pretty suddenly.  I got an email last week that a Bridal Store in Norman is having a trunk show this weekend and one of the designers I really like is going to be there with all of their designs.  I didn't want to pass up this opportunity so I booked an appointment. So we'll see how things go!

1 comment:

  1. have fun trying on dresses! take lots of pictures so we can see! :)

    ReplyDelete