Friday, August 12, 2011

1st Blog-iversary!!

Happy 1 year anniversary to my blog!  When I started this blog it was really for my own amusement (and still is), but I feel like having this blog reaches out to people in all kinds of different ways.

I have the deployment aspect.  I don't know how many readers I have that are also going through a deployment or know what it's like, but I hope that it gives some insight on what it's a little like.  You truly can't know unless you've been through one though.  It's also a good way to share how you can pray for Ricky, I, and the military as a whole.

I have the wedding aspect.  This is more just for fun :) Who doesn't love to read about a good wedding or maybe the planning process.  Hopefully, as time goes by, I'll have more DIY Wedding Projects that I'll share on here.

I have the DIY Project aspect.  This one has yet to get started.  I simply haven't had time to make some really cute things I want to.

And lastly, I have the weight loss aspect.  This includes lots of new recipes that I, myself, have been testing out.  It's been really fun trying out new things.  And I'll have new ideas for things to make for Ricky and I once we get married and I can cook for him all the time :)

So for whatever reason you read, thank you.  I enjoy seeing how many people read this and I hope it inspires you in some way :)

If there is anything you would like to see please feel free to let me know.

2 comments: