Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One more day!

Tomorrow I finally get to see Ricky!!! He will finally be home after nearly a month.  The last couple of weeks have been super hectic.  But this last weekend I went shopping for a dress to wear Friday night.  We are celebrating our anniversary (which was March 2nd) and my birthday (which is April 5th).  So I'm really excited and he says he has all kinds of surprises for me.  Let me tell you what I know as of now....

Ricky gets in tomorrow night around 9 or 10 (they are driving a charter bus all the way from Mississippi and leaving at 6 in the morning).  Then Friday night we are going out to dinner to the Melting Pot (hence the need for a new dress) and I'm not sure what else he has planned.  Saturday we are spending most of the day with his parents and we are taking pictures.  Sunday we are going to church then dinner with the Robertson's (not sure if this is still happening but I assume so).  Then Monday I took off work and if the weather is nice we might go out for a picnic :)  He has to report back to Claremore Tuesday morning.

So I'm super excited for our weekend!  We are trying to cram as many things as possible into those short 4 days.  I didn't have time to try a new recipe this week, but I'll get back on that as soon as life slows down haha.

1 comment:

  1. You know what's really fun? READING WHAT YOU THINK is going to happen during your weekend, when I already knew that you're weekend was going to be even more special than you had planned. So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete