Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Goals

I seriously can't believe March is already here.  It seems like it was just Christmas!  But in the light of new beginnings and the start of new things, I decided to make some goals for myself for the month of March.

1.  Menu planning - this will go hand in hand with #2, but I want to do a blog at least once a week giving step by step instructions on a new recipe that I try.  It will also help me manage my food better

2.  Get down to 180 - here we go again with me putting my weight issues for the whole world to see.  I still have mixed feelings about it, but it helps me to be more accountable.  I started back at the gym yesterday and am looking forward to getting this weight off.

3.  Start studying for my LEED exam - I have until April 30th to take the exam, and well I haven't even started studying for this.  I told myself once Ricky left I would start, well now he's gone so I need to keep my word.

4.  Continue Project 365 - I have already started and am already on day 3! woo-hoo!  You can check out those pics ON FACEBOOK HERE.

That's all I can think of right now.  Weight loss is my main concern at the present time.  Getting into a good routine without Ricky here.  Although it will be disturbed for a few days when he comes home March 24th :)  Can't wait to see that man :) I miss him already!

In a new update!  I purchased my very first bedroom suite Saturday and am in the process of getting it all put together.  I'll update pics soon.

1 comment:

  1. i like the monthly goals. i make them too. :)

    ReplyDelete