Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding Day - Getting Ready

The day had finally arrived.  I had dreamt of this day my entire life and even more in detail since March 25, 2011, over a year before.  I woke up at a decent time, and actually slept pretty well.  I guess I had gotten all of my stress out on Friday.  But I was still awake before everyone else.  Once everyone was up and showered and full with breakfast, we headed to the venue.  From the beginning, I wanted to make sure the people doing hair and makeup came to the venue.  That way we weren't all running around town like crazy making our appointments.  It was way less stress for me.

They put us in one of the golf cabins they have on site.  And we were supposed to be in #1 and we accidentally set up in 2 which happened to be the owners cabin and they don't let golf members stay in there....oops.  But they let us stay since we were almost done.  My mother-in-law had set up for two ladies from MAC to come and do our makeup.  And I must say they did a phenomenal job! And a good friend of mine, Lucy, recommended a woman to do my hair.  She was so sweet and did an amazing job!
Getting pretty
My robe! Mrs Myers!
Betty getting her hair done
Getting my hair done!
All done with hair and makeup.  Ellie was in the background helping.
This is how Betty wore her hair....just kidding
In the middle of getting ready, I kept going up to the clubhouse to help with decorating and giving instruction as to where things were to go.  It was all falling into place! Once I knew my groom had arrived, I headed downstairs to the ladies locker room where the women were all getting dressed.  
Waiting on the photographer to arrive
My girls :)

All my bridesmaids

No comments:

Post a Comment