Monday, July 16, 2012

Color Run

I'm behind, I realize.  Bare with me as I try to catch up on events.  Almost a month ago several of us ran in the Color Run.  We had signed up for this in like March thinking it would never get here! (For me mainly because I was just ready to get my man home and marry him and that was taking forever).  But the day finally arrived and we were ready to get some color!

Pre-race, all in our white shirts
Color Packets they give you to "save" until the end....we made it about 1/2 mile

The line of white shirts to the start line
Meredith and Ricky already getting some color
one of the color stations, the color was a powder, not so good to breathe in

After the race everyone could gather in a big blob and throw their packets in the air.  The color blast in motion! 

Still picture
Finishers
Here comes Kara!
No more white shirts

Found some other friends 
Did our own color burst

My purple "sunburn".  That stuff did not come off very easy.

1 comment:

  1. ah i love it! i'm going to do a color run in february. i'm excited for it :)

    ReplyDelete