Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rehersal Dinner

Time for wedding updates!

So Friday June 1st was officially the day before the BIG Day.  I woke up and headed to the nail salon with Meredith and Megan.  We had some bonding time over mani's and pedi's.  After running some errands, we headed back to Kara's apartment (girl wedding central) for some lunch and relaxation.  The plan was to head to the venue to help Cindi decorate for the rehersal dinner, but I decided to try my dress on one last time and really wasn't satisfied with it.  So we did some minor (major to me) work to tweak it to make it perfect for me :)  I'm going to lie and say I was totally calm and emotionally stable during this process haha.  

It was finally time to get ready for the rehersal and head to the venue.  During this time it started to rain outside.....I wasn't too sure what we were going to do.  

Once we got to the venue (which looked beautiful thanks to Cindi and her decorations) the rain had let up and we decided to go ahead and have the rehersal outdoor as planned.  Things went very smoothly and the dinner following was delicious.  

Mother and Son
My mother and brother
The boys walking in
The beautiful bridesmaids
My father and I
Going through the process
The beautiful flower girl
Our entertainment at dinner
People kept asking if we were sisters....so we pretended like it.  
It's Jess!!!!


2 comments:

  1. i love the pics! arent rehearsals so much fun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not love the last picture more. You are apparently still as cool as I remember you being.

    ReplyDelete