Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding Day - Details

Having 14 months to plan a wedding means I had LOTS of time to think of all the little details.  I'm sure you can tell from these photos :)  And yes all the little yellow and grey paper flowers you see on the tables, my mother and I made all of those, about 800 total.  It was a good time filler while Ricky was deployed.
Girls' shoes
One type of centerpiece
My dress on the Mrs. Myers hanger :)
Another centerpiece

More tables

The girls' flowers
Ricky and I's seats
The amazing wedding cake!
Candy buffet!
Photobooth
Wishing tree and "In Memorial" table
Program fans
Old suitcase for cards
Picture table with child pictures and Bridal Portrait
Cake table and mantle my amazing mother-in-law created
Centerpieces for tables outside
Little Thank you card at each place setting on the tables
Guestbook
Ricky's Grooms Cake
Ring photo
Another ring photo

Redneck wine glasses to complete the look :)

1 comment: