Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding Day - First Look

Ricky and I decided to have a First Look before the ceremony.  What that means is we have a private moment with just the two of us to see each other in our wedding attire on our wedding day.  The photographers are there to capture every moment and then the we have some time to just talk about how we feel and look. I highly recommend it! Not only does it save time with photos after the wedding so you can get to your reception, you and your groom also have some time to get some of the nerves out before.


Here I come
Love this picture and the way my dress is flowing


Ricky's first time seeing me and my dress :)
First embrace
Ricky looking at his wedding gift
Opening my gift from him
One of my favorite pictures! 
The wrapping paper for my gift had glitter on it and it went everywhere! He was blowing it off of my face.  

No comments:

Post a Comment