Monday, September 20, 2010

O' the treasures you will find

This is by far the funnest post I've done to date.  So I am moving this week and have been going through things the last couple of weeks trying to consolidate all my stuff from a three bedroom house (that I've been sharing with my wonderful roommate Megan) into a one bedroom apartment....this has proven to be quite the task.  So I wanted to go through EVERYTHING since I haven't really done that since I moved to college 7 years ago.

So as I am going through all my belongings, trying to decide what goes to the apartment, what goes to the FBC Caring Center, what goes home to my mom for their garage sale, and what goes in the trash....I've found some pretty interesting things...So I thought I would share with you all.

<---- First off, we have this marvelous ADeePi bracelet that I found in my jewelry box.  I'm not quite sure when I received this, but I'm thinking maybe sophomore year?  I remember wearing this thing everywhere!

Next I found my pin box!!! I have been ----> looking for this thing everywhere!  I hadn't found it since I moved into this house 2 years ago.  I was sooo excited I found it.  

<---The next thing I found was a box of cassette tapes of me singing in church when i was in middle and high school.  Too bad I don't even have a tape player to listen to them haha.  

As I'm going through my "office" supplies  -->
I managed to find three mini staplers.  Who on earth needs three mini staplers!  


<-----I also managed to find three name tags from my college days.  I kept the middle one (my sorority name tag) just in case I need it for some alumnae event.

And just to tell how long it's been since I went  ---->
through stuff....I found multi-colored floppy disks in my drawer.  Ha pretty sure I haven't used these in about 6 years.  



<----- And last but not least, I had to take a pic of some of the crazy/funny things my roommate found in her jewelry box.  She has a necklace with little lambs on it, an ice cream cone that you can pin onto your shirt, just about every color imaginable of What Would Jesus Do bracelets (she says one to match every outfit), and some sort of necklace with what appears to be a Mexican woman on it.  These are just a FEW of the good items she found haha.  

I'm only about halfway done packing so i'm sure I will be able to find some more awesome stuff to share with you all!  

1 comment: