Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Ricky!

Yesterday was Ricky's birthday, the big 2-6 :)  Being the amazing girlfriend that I am, I bought him tickets to see the Dallas Cowboys play at the new stadium.  But not just any game, a Monday night football game against the NY Giants.  He has known about the tickets for awhile, mainly because I couldn't just buy him tickets for any random day hoping he would be free.  So we picked the best day and it just happened to be a Monday night game :)  I'm so excited to go!  We're going down Sunday morning and staying until Tuesday.  While we're there we are wanting to take a tour of the new stadium.


So since he already knew what his present was, I still wanted to surprise him with something so I sent him these decorated cookies to his office.  Here is what they generally looked like ----->

Of course I had to stick with the Dallas Cowboy theme :)  He loved them and I'm glad I could surprise him with something. 

So to celebrate his birthday we went to Shoguns last night with his family.  It was a lot of fun and the food was fantastic!  Here are just some images of the night :)
That's Ricky's little sister feeding him something, could be fried rice or chicken or salad.  But she's sooo adorable!  So all in all it was an excellent birthday for him....I think so anyways :) 
  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog :) Since I inspired you (heehee) we need to start leaving each other comments! I always feel like no one reads mine, but they do.

    ReplyDelete