Monday, September 27, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like.....FALL!!!!

Hello Fall!

As I have mentioned before, this is by far my favorite time of the year.  Really October is just my favorite month, you have amazing weather, football, Halloween, OSU Homecoming, and this year Dallas Cowboy game :)  And it's all only a week away! haha...ok really the month of October is only a week away.

This last week has been very eventful, I started packing and moving Friday the 17th....and FINALLY finished packing and moving yesterday.  All of my stuff is now either in my new apartment (which is a mess right now), at the church that will be going to our Caring Center, the trash, or in the back of my jeep that will be going home with my parents for a garage sale.  So slowly I'm making it through the boxes in the apartment, it's just going to take some time.

No OSU football game this weekend, but we have one this coming Thursday....why do they put games on Thursday....it's very difficult to make it worth-while.  But there were a lot of other really good games on TV that I watched this weekend while attempting to unpack.

Happy Fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment