Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cry Out To Jesus


















I had the urge to listen to Third Day while working today.  I have always loved this song and typically get emotional every time I hear.  Well today was no exception.  But due to all that has been going on, I wanted to write about it.  There are so many people out there hurting, and this song is just an excellent reminder that Christ is always there with you no matter what you are struggling with.  The song talks about when you lose someone you love, people with burdens and pains, those struggling in their marriage, people who can't break their addictions, those that are lonely, those that are widowed, and children without a home.  It just breaks your heart when you hear this song. But also gives you hope to realize that He is always with you, no matter what you are going through.

There is HOPE for the helpless,
REST for the weary,
LOVE for the broken heart,
There is GRACE and FORGIVENESS,
MERCY and HEALING,
He'll meet you wherever you are,
Cry out to Jesus, Cry out to Jesus!!!

This last week has been extremely difficult.  Some marriage problems with my sister and brother-in-law have arose and my 8 year old nephew, Jake, is in the middle of it.  This is one of the reasons I had him all weekend, see the post below about all the fun we had.  But my heart just goes out to that poor little boy that has no control over what's going on.  I sincerely appreciate all of you that have been praying even when you didn't know what you were praying for.  Please continue to pray for strength, guidance, patience, and peace for my family.  Thank you all SO much!


No comments:

Post a Comment