Thursday, June 14, 2012

Married Life

I'm back! I am so far behind on my posts, it's ridiculous.  But I promise to update (pics included) as soon as I have time to go through them all.  I haven't even posted my Bachelorette Party yet.

But first, I wanted to write just about how I'm feeling right now.  Almost 2 weeks ago I finally got to marry my best friend, and I am so incredibly happy.  People keep asking how it feels to be married, and it is so far the best experience ever.  Not only did I get to spend 8 days in a tropical location on the beach with him, but now I get to wake up to him everyday and do grown up things :) .  I realize I'm still in that "honeymoon" stage, but I still love it.

I wanted to give you a sneak peak of a couple of our wedding pictures :)
Getting ready to see my groom for the first time
Mr. & Mrs. Myers
First Dance :)

Keep checking back for more and better updates! 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You truly look absolutely gorgeous. Glad your back to posting. I like your blog. And just FYI the honeymoon stage can last a long time. Just always work at your marriage and at pleasing each other and meeting each others needs. I agree w u marriage is the best thing ever! :) I just celebrated 5 years.

    ReplyDelete