Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bachelorette Party!

I'm finally getting a chance to post some pre-wedding activities!!! On May 5th (Cinco de Mayo), my friends threw me a bachelorette party! It was sooo fun! Just wanted I needed at the time to get my mind off the events of the week before.    I headed to OKC for drinks and chips/queso at Iguana.  Since it was Cindo de Mayo and it was a mexican restaurant, they had an extra bar (block party) set up outside.  So it was fun to hang out there and get the party started while we waited on our table.  



Afte we had some delicious margaritas, chips, salsa, and queso, we headed out to Teaze.  The girls had all brought stuff to dress me up in.  Then the dancing began :)  It was a lot of fun and I was super sore the next week!  You use muscles that you wouldn't even imagine!
How do I look as a blond?

All the girls
Trying to learn the "moves"
I conquered the flip!!!
We then headed back to the hotel to get cleaned up, eat more food and open presents.

Delicious cookies Meredith made!


We then proceeded to finish getting ready and headed out on the town where we ended up at a bar for a couple drinks.  We called it a night and what a fun night it was!





No comments:

Post a Comment