Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 2012

Today is the first day of March.  I have been looking forward to this month for 12 long months.  March means Spring is about here (not that we had a terrible winter), I'm finally moving out of my apartment that I loathe most of the time, and my favorite will finally be home from this long long long deployment!

Once Ricky is finally home, things are going to be super crazy busy! We will have 2 months until the wedding, so there will be finalizing wedding plans, wedding showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, meetings with vendors, moving and getting settled into the new apartment (that I will officially live in after the wedding), and lots of date night to catch up from the year we missed.

I'm so ready to get to know my fiance again.  Sure we talk a lot, sometimes everyday, but it's different with having a phone relationship and a real person relationship.  So I'm ready to get to know him all over again :)

I have a couple of March Goals I would like to complete:
1.  Lose 5 pounds.  I have been doing really good and I'm not focused on losing as quickly as possibly anymore, just trying to eat healthy and get at least 30 min of exercise 5-6 days a week.  I currently weigh 172 and can't wait to get under 170!

2.  Make a new recipe a week.  I'm going to try very hard to make this happen.  It might be a little hectic with Ricky coming home and trying to pack to move.

3.  Sell some stuff to get some money.  We are hoping to have a garage sale of our stuff since we registered for so much new stuff.  (This might have to wait until April)

Update on Financial Peace University:
You might remember me cutting up my credit cards a few months ago, since I started FPU last September, I have paid off about $4,500!!!! I'm hoping to be debt free in 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment