Monday, March 12, 2012

DIY Weekend

 Last weekend was so much fun! 2 of my bridesmaids and my MOH were already coming to town for a play at the Tulsa PAC Sunday night, so I asked them if they would come over Saturday so we could work on some wedding decorations.

 Here are my girls hard at work.
Burlap flowers on garland
I finished Ellie's flower girl basket :) LOVE the way it turned out.
This is inspiration for the mantle at our venue.  
A collection of all the work we finished. 
The Picture didn't turn out very well, but these are the pens I made for the guestbook
Ellie practicing :) We'll see what happens on the day of the wedding haha
Was working so hard, I burned my finger with the hot glue gun :(
It was a fantastic night, and I'm starting to feel better about the wedding planning.  The decorations are such a huge part and I have so many ideas thanks to Etsy and Pinterest.  I just want to make sure they all flow together.

Thanks girls for coming up! I can't wait to get together in the next couple of months for more fun wedding things!!! The countdown is on! 82 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment