Friday, December 2, 2011

6 months to go!

Can you believe it? I sure can't! It doesn't seem like long ago we just got engaged and I had 14 months to plan a wedding...and now we are down to 6.  The good news is I believe all of our vendors are booked.  In the last 8 months I (with some long distance help from Ricky) have:

*Booked the venue
*Booked the photographer
*Booked the DJ
*Booked the florist
*Ordered the cakes
*Booked a videographer
*Booked the photobooth (can't wait for this!)
*Picked out tuxes (Ricky did this wish his best man while he was home for R&R)
*Ordered and received my wedding dress!!
*Taken engagement pics, twice haha
*Booked the minister
*Booked the honeymoon!!! (Also done while Ricky was home)
*Save the Dates and Invitations are in the works

I think that's it....that's all I can think of off the top of my head.  All that's really left is the odds and ends and cute stuff that I would really like to add to showcase Ricky and I's personalities.  Most of it is crafty stuff, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE! My mom and I did some while I was home for Thanksgiving.
Fabric flowers
Paper flowers
I can't wait to do more things! Luckily I have 6 months to just complete the fun stuff.

1 comment:

  1. :) how fun!!! excited to see all the crafty things you end up doing! A photobooth will be awesome for your wedding! love it

    ReplyDelete