Friday, October 29, 2010

Two Cowboys games in one weekend

Last weekend was one of the best ever!  It all really started Thursday night where I experienced my very first Oktoberfest.  It was sooo fun!  We had a really good time, even though we did the chicken dance about 6 times throughout the night.
Ricky and Shane doing the Chicken Dance

Friday night Ricky and I headed to Stillwater for the famous OSU Walkarounds.  This time-honored tradition is a favorite of mine and I'm glad Ricky finally got to experience it :)
Ricky and I at Walkarounds

Saturday we got around and headed to the tailgate for the game where we had sooo much food!  The Cowboys ended up losing the game :(  But we still had a great time.  

Me and my parents at the tailgate

Ricky and I at the tailgate
Sunday morning we got up and headed to Dallas!!! It was finally time for our mini-vacation!  Once we finally got to Dallas we went straight to the stadium because we wanted to take a tour....as did hundreds of other people haha.  By the time we got there the VIP tours were sold out so we ended up doing a self guided tour which was still cool because we got to go onto the field and into the locker rooms.  This stadium is soooo amazing!  I was just completely blown away.  
Us on the field in the endzone
Me in front of Dez's locker!  Go Pokes!
Monday night it was finally game time and it was so fun seeing all the Dallas Cowboy fans tailgating in the parking lot on the way in and cheering along with them.  This was my first NFL game so I was taking it all in. Even though they lost, it was so fun.  Plus I got to see Dez play again and he had an awesome night.  There are so many more pics on facebook if you would like to look, these are just the highlights :)
The view from our seats
At the end of the game


No comments:

Post a Comment