Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Thrill of Unpacking

I just wanted to show you some pics of what my apartment looked like 2 weeks ago when I moved in and what it looks like today.  

 Here is a pic of it the day after I moved in.  I texted these two pictures to my mom asking her if she could teleport to Tulsa to help me go through all of these boxes....

<---The dining room full with odds and ends and also 5 boxes of China....yep 5 boxes.....
The living room that doesn't even look  ---->
like a living room.  I had boxes mixed in with furniture and couldn't walk anywhere.









 The final product.  My parents came this weekend to bring me the table and some other kitchen items.  We had a wonderful time in Target buying all kinds of stuff to decorate and make it feel more like home.  We also put all 5 boxes of China into the China cabinet....the good news.....I have enough China plates to feed about 50 people...the bad news....I have a table for 4.....haha
The finalized living room.  Looks and feels so homey :)  I love my little apartment.  It's the perfect size for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment