Thursday, April 26, 2012

Amazing Man

I want to dedicate this post to my amazing fiance Ricky :)  Since coming home from his deployment, he gets two months of paid time from the Army.  So, I have been giving him all my honey-do's while he's not working an 8-5 job.  Not only has he been doing little odd's and end's for the wedding, but Monday he also came to pick up my car to get the oil changed, rotate my tires and fixed my wiper fluid valve.  So when he brought my car back I noticed the squeaking in my brakes was getting worse so yesterday he took it back and they check them out.  They just needed to be tightened so luckily no huge expense there.  BUT, the main thing is I have this amazing man that is willing to do these little things for me.  

He's headed to Chicago right now for his bachelor party (big 4 day event).  So while he's gone my plan is to start unpacking more and get some wedding gifts organized.  Looking forward to a little down time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment