Monday, May 2, 2011

April/May Goals

I honestly can't believe that April is already gone!  Ricky has been gone for 1 whole month and now I only have about 11 more to go!

April Goals:
Menu Planning - I did really good at this.  I tried to set my meals for the week on Sunday or Monday and it helped me stay on track all week long.  I discovered that the hardest part are the weekends though.  Not having my normal routine really gets me in a food funk.

Get to 185 - I got to 186! That's progress!  It's so hard for me to watch the scale move so slowly though.  I just want to get rid of it now!  But I know it will take time and the slower it comes off the better I will keep it off.

Study for LEED - still didn't do this this month.

Save Money - check!  I'm trying to put back a little with every paycheck, as well as cutting pack on some non-essential things in my life.
Ricky sent me this pic on Easter morning :)  

May Goals:
Menu Planning - this really helps me a lot to stay on track and trying the new recipes is fun.

Get to 178 - This is more than a pound a week, but I really would like to be here by the end of the month.

Save Money - Every little bit helps.  And I'm trying to pick up some small side jobs to get some extra money too.

Give up soda - I have done this before, but starting drinking it again.  So I'm giving it up again for at least 1 month.

No comments:

Post a Comment