Saturday, January 8, 2011

Top Events of 2010!!!

I know I'm 8 days behind on reflecting on 2010, but I have been in the paradise of Hawaii :)  I'll put a post on that later, but first to recap 2010.

Girls in Vegas
1) January started off the year right, with a trip to Vegas!!  This was my first trip to Sin City and my girlfriends and I went there to celebrate Kristyn's 21st birthday!  We had such an amazing time!


2) On March 2nd, Ricky and I had our first date :)  I have no picture for the night (he might have thought I was crazy and never seen me again).  But we had an amazing time.

3) At the end of April I completed my 2nd Half Marathon (as stated in a previous post).  It's was such a great accomplishment for myself.

One of the first pics of him :)
4) In May, Megan and I experienced our first real life "tornado". It was frightening to look outside and see these huge trees blown over and lying in the street.

5) In June, Ricky and I decided to go away for our first weekend together.  We went to Branson and had such a great time.

Girls in St. Louis















6)  In July, Amy, Megan and I roadtripped it to St. Louis to visit Kara.  We did all the touristy things including: St. Louis Cardinals stadium tour, Budweiser brewery, and City Garden.

7) September brought around OSU Football and I loved it for the next 3 months :)

8)  In October Ricky and I headed down to Dallas to a Dallas Cowboys game.  It was his birthday present from me :)











9) December brought around the amazing holidays.  Between Ricky and I we had 5 Christmas's.  But it was so great to spend all that time with family.

10) I spend the New Year on the beach in Hawaii with my favorite :) Perfect way to start 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment